In this episode of the Digital Insurance Pint Podcast, Tom, Jeff, Steve & Adam get down & dirty with Braden on what the future holds for the future of agent digitization and what Braden is doing to help agents achieve that goal.
Braden’s been in insurance since he was 16 years old and an entrepreneur for most of his life. He’s owned & managed retail brokerages and now he’s growing a digital one (Nuera Insurance) while also developing the great Canadian BMS system under the cheeky (get it?) moniker of Nude Solutions.
Braden talks about:
- How the customer experience at Nuera – powered by Nude solutions – can be significantly better than at traditional retail brokerages
- The lack of evolution in insurance and his frustration at the friction that exists in the industry
- The experience of younger staff who are used to operating digitally in their personal life
- The need for carrier APIs to enable a digital carrier experience
- The behavioral scoring & advanced front line underwriting tools available in Nude
- How customers will pay more for convenience
Adam, Jeff & Steve all agree – get a demo of Nude now and get your mind blown!