In this episode of the Digital Insurance Pint Podcast, Graham Haigh, VP of broker distribution at Wawanesa, avid golfer, scotch drinker, huge Winnipeg Jets fan and an even bigger fan of the broker distribution channel, talks about all the great things Wawanesa is doing to become even more broker friendly.
Tom, Adam, Steve and Jeff discuss the following topics with Graham:
- Is Western Financial Wawanesa’s version of Canadian Brokerlink?
- Are aggregators friend or foe?
- Is digitizing claims the next frontier for Wawanesa?
- What will a broker of the future look like?
- Why won’t Technology plays, Insurtechs, and auto manufacturers beat brokers in the future?
- How software brokers are using today is considered bush league?
- Finally, Graham gets to the bottom of all the bullshit surrounding insurance companies claiming there is such a thing as a direct type of customer.