This is an episode you do not want to miss if you are stuck in the middle of what you should be doing as a young producer. Jeremy has a passion that is unmatched, and the things he is doing for his community led to putting the business on the books.
Be the Jeremy Powers of your community! The little things make a difference.
- Jeremy shares his background and how he got to where he is today in business. (4:16)
- Jeremy discusses the two things he does to encourage his team inside the agency as well as the producers and agents outside of his agency. (10:39)
- Jeremy shares that one way that he finds work-life balance is by being able to have his daughters interact in the fun stuff that they do for the company. (17:41)
- Jeremy shares that the biggest thing that helped him to get to where he is today is a book called Rejection Proof by Xiao Zhang. (22:36)
- Jeremy shares why it is beneficial to imitate people that are better than you and doing great things. (25:32)
- Jeremy discusses what has been going on in his agency, as well as their achievements in being an all-organic agency. (29:13)
- Jeremy advises everyone that if they want to be successful, they should find something that gets them in the field and chase it. (35:52)
- Jeremy explains how he is blessed to be a coach and has been coaching agents, and agencies. (41:49)
- Jeremy shares that he always tells his team that he is never going to try to bring people into this business that are going to demoralize them. (47:23)
- Jeremy recalls a story of when he was able to hire a tenured representative, who told him how excited she was to work for his company. (53:20)
- Jeremy advises everyone to stop being their own worst enemy, and let go of negative thinking. (1:00:02)
- “I tell myself all the time and I’m a strong believer that I don’t want a penny more than God blessed me with because I don’t want to be who he did not create me to be. I want to be exactly and authentically who I’m ready to be.” – Jeremy Powers
- “I tell my team, I don’t believe the customer’s always right. I hired you, I’m going to fight for you. And I’m never going to try to bring people into this business that are going to demoralize you.” – Jeremy Powers
- “Be the sun. Everyone wants to go towards the sun. Why not be the sun?” – Jeremy Powers