In this episode of The MVP Podcast, Mitch Gibson sits down with Sean Kirby to discuss some of the top things they learned at their first-ever AI BrainShare.
- Sean explains that the BrainShare conference was different from any other conference he has been to. (4:55)
- Sean talks about the things he learned from Marcus Sheridan at AI BrainShare 2021. (7:03)
- Sean shares that he likes how Marcus gives tips on how your prospects can value you. (10:14)
- Mitch shares that he learned how to set the table for your customers and prospects even before talking to them. (11:52)
- Sean and Mitch explain that they have taken down notes about why rates go up, and what drives them to go up. (15:02)
- Sean admits that he is planning to go back to recording videos very soon. (16:51)
- Mitch shares how important it is to learn how to prioritize tasks, and how it would benefit you as an individual.
- Mitch explains that he wants to interview someone from BrainShare and ask them about their perspective about the things they have learned. (22:30)
- Sean shares about the Dad’s group that he started after getting the idea from Luis Leal. (25:23)
- “So I will say that BrainShare is a very intimate thing. I’ve been to conferences in the past, and they are very broad, and you’re trying to figure out, you know, there’s 1000 people, there are 500 people, this was 125 people. So, when you’re in a session, everyone has a voice. You get to meet every single person there.” – Sean Kirby
- “It goes from trying to sell the product to finding the solution. Because at the end of the day, you’re not trying to sell cyber insurance solutions. You’re saying, hey if we fix this on your website, or we fix this on your back end…you know that I’m not talking about insurance.” – Sean Kirby
- “I want to see myself as a community connector…that’s who I am.” – Sean Kirby